Friday 10 June 2011

First Topic

Ok, first of all, be welcome, anyone that reads this blog, either because you found it in the internet, or because I asked, or because I demanded....You may know me, or may not, in any case, feel free to send me e-mails, ask questions, recommend stuff, complain about everything or donate $.$

This blog has the initial objective of being an archive for files, videos, or anything that may help or interest my own students, but it is also avalable for any other student that I have never seen personally.
Do you study English ofr yourself, or intend to? Please send me emails, I will help you (or at least intend to)
Do you study in a school? And want to complement with extras? Right place!
So, to finish my first post, I will leave my e-mail, (pipe.teacher@gmail.com) for any contact needed.

Não está entendendo nada? Prefere em português? por favor leia o tópico seguinte, "Why all in English?"

No comments:

Post a Comment